Monday, October 16, 2017

October Sketch Video with Laura!

Hello there!

I am thrilled to be sharing another layout for My Creative Scrapbook, as well as a sketch and process video!  The October main kit was so fun to create with, especially with these sweet photos of my grandson!


This layout was created based on the monthly sketch challenge at My Creative Scrapbook, which was created by yours truly!  I am thrilled to be creating sketches for them for the next while!

I love the way the kraft paper background (from my stash) helps all the pretty colours pop on this page!


You know I love a multi font title, and this one packs a punch with the oversized die cut alphas from Jillibean Soup!


Oh and these sweet farm animal die cuts, I am such a fan!


As suggested in the sketch, I added some stitching but I kept mine more on the boxy side.

Here is a look at the sketch for you!


I would love to see you play along, you can link up over at My Creative Scrapbook.

You can view my process video below or on my You-Tube channel here.


Supply List: (from the kit) Jillibean Soup Farmhouse Stew patterned papers (bless your heart, goodness gracious, bite size bits), die cut alphas, label stickers, puffy stickers, pea pod parts; Echo Park brads; rustic twine. (Other Supplies) Mr. Huey's brown mist; Tim Holtz 'gathered twigs' distress marker; misc. paper clip; Bazzill cardstock.

Thanks so much for visiting today!
Laura
xo
Thanks Laura xo

No comments: