Monday, December 11, 2017

Christmas Cards with Yvette!


Hi My Creative Scrapbook Fans! Today I have a couple of simple holiday cards to share with you, using the GORGEOUS December main kit...I absolutely love the Falala collection featured in this kit! 

Here's the first card....


For the first card, I decided to use the stamp & die set included in this month's main kit. 


I chose to use only one of the tree image on my card, I stamped and colored the trees with Copic markers.  Next, I decided to fussy cut the trees instead of using the die-cut that were included in the stamp set.


I started building my layers, beginning with the Fireside plaid-pattern paper and then added a solid piece of black cardstock which were placed on a slight angle.


I then created a base for my stamped trees using a 3x4 stitched scallop rectangle die cut and the reverse side of the Fireside pattern paper. I used the red ribbon also included in this month's main kit to add some texture to the bottom section of the card.      


Next, I added the fussy cut Christmas trees, tucked a tag underneath one of the layers and added a Teresa Collins sticker as my sentiment and finish by placing it on a 4 1/2 x 5 1/2  white cardstock base.    


For the second card, I used some white cardstock for my card base and then started adding my layers.  


I begin by adhering a 4x6 piece of the Greetings pattern paper to my cardstock base. 


Next, I added a strip of the Twinkle pattern paper down the right side of the card. 


I couldn't resist using the Festive pattern paper which I used as a base to place the adorable snowman on. I cut a few tags from the Greeting pattern paper to use on the card and love the cute saying *happy hohoho to you* which were a perfect sentiment for this time of the year.


I finished the card off by adding a few cut file snowflakes and some enamel dots. 

 Thanks for stopping by :) xx Yvette 

I hope you felt inspired today and if you're not a subscriber yet, give it a try. The kits are all so beautiful and you will not regret it!!!!


No comments: