Friday, December 8, 2017

Christmas Tree Farm by Laura

Hi there!

Laura here with a fun new layout and a process video tutorial to share today! As you probably know by now, this month's kit, features the Crate Paper "Fa la la"  collection, and I just could not stop creating with it.  There were so many fun elements that triggered ideas to create!



Today's page was sparked by an idea that came about when I saw this fabulous stamp and die set that was included in the kit! How much do you love it?!


I had so much fun stamping the little trees and cutting them out, be sure to watch the video for a fun tip!


I used some regular ink pads and some Distress Oxide ink pad to create my treess.  I stuck to pinks and teals but used a couple of shades of each. It was interesting to see how the different inks stamped up.  I also used a pretty gold metallic in to add the pattern to my little trees.


Then I layered then all on my page, at first I thought I made too many and would have some to save.  But in the end, I used them all!  I love the way they look like a tree farm - just exactly what I am documenting!


I added a multi font title, because you know how much I love them!


I also tucked in a few other pieces of ephemera, chipboard and stickers, and then sprinkled around some sequins and some gold colour shine and soft teal Prima mist.

As mentioned, I have a process video for this layout, you should watch it!  Here or on my You-Tube channel, which ever you prefer!


Supply List: Crate Paper "Falala" patterned paper, ephemera, cardstock stickers and chipboard stickers; Teresa Collins " Tinsel and Company" alpha and label stickers; Hampton Art Christmas Tree stamp and die set; Studio Calico sequins.  Other Supplies: Gutermann gold thread; Sharpie pen; Heidi Swapp gold color shine; Prima soft teal Color Bloom; Annie's crochet thread; Colorbox gold ink; Worn Lipstick and Cracked Pistachio Distress Oxide Inks; CTMH inks (juniper, breeze, twilight, pink carnation and sorbet).

Thanks for visiting today!
Laura
xo

No comments: